International Wealth Read more [...]
GWD Forestry offers direct investment into sustainably managed agro-forestry plantations in Canada, Europe and Brazil. Affordable entry levels give both private and institutional investors access to the wealth generated from the production of timber, timber products and of agro-forestry crops from emerging and developed economies.
Our vision comprises teams of experienced professionals creating high-yielding assets in areas of high consumer demand. Our aim is to recruit employees with experience at a local level, as well as seeking external and independent consultants to our projects.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We give our clients the security and safety of owning their asset
- We ensure ethical values have been used in the establishment of all plantations
- We provide investments that have almost no correlation to the volatility associated with financial markets
- We ensure that strong social and economic links with local communities are established and maintained
- We offer clients the added value of benefiting from vertical integration and our active commitment to the protection of endangered natural forestry
- We have offices and representatives around the world to bring our agro-forestry investments to you in your own language
- GWD is partnered with a highly regarded academic institution, University of Trás-os-Montes and Alto Douro (UTAD), to support our Research and Development activities. This partnership has been an instrumental part of the success of our projects, as well as providing independent annual reports of our timber and agro-forestry projects